Michael J. Joshi
Have you been injured by another person or corporation? Have you or a family member suffered physical, emotional or financial damage? If so, you need a employment, personal injury or workers compensation lawyer.
I believe the people responsible should be held accountable for their conduct and that you should be compensated fairly for your injuries.
Please review my web site. Then, contact me immediately for a free consultation.
- All fees and expenses are contingent upon me winning your case.
- You will not be responsible for any out-of-pocket expenses unless I win your case.
- I will advance all expenses of your case.
I look forward to working on your behalf.
- Kansas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Missouri Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Metropolitan Kansas City Bar Association, Member
- Unemployment Law
- Employment Discrimination
- Employment Law -- Employee
- Labor Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Kansas, 1989
- Missouri, 1990
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas
- Juris Doctorate - 1989
- Honors: with Honors
- Honors: Law Journal: Washburn Law Journal
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
- Bachelor of General Studies