Have You Been Injured By The Negligence Of Another Person Or Company?
Consult with an attorney as soon as possible to discuss your rights and your options as an injured individual. You will want to work with experienced counsel to assist you with difficult legal issues allowing you time to physically recover and focus on your personal life. Personal injury lawsuits can get very complicated and contentious. At my law firm, The Law Office of Michael J. Joshi, I provide comprehensive help to people who have been injured through various acts of negligence, recklessness and wrongdoing.
I am Michael. J. Joshi, and I will protect your rights as an injured person and seek full compensation on your behalf. I will be your advocate to ensure that you get the damages you are entitled to without being burdened by hostile attorneys and difficult opposition. To schedule your free initial consultation, you may call 913-428-0199 or send me a e-mail me and I will be in touch with you promptly.
Injured? Choose An Attorney Who Is Dedicated To Protecting Your Rights.
The Law Office of Michael J. Joshi provides experienced and dedicated legal help to people who have been injured by various acts of negligence. It is critically important to speak with an attorney before you speak to an insurance company if you have been injured in any of the following:
- Auto accident
- Truck accident
- Slip and fall accident
- Medical malpractice
- Defective product
- Serious injury and wrongful death
- Dog bite
- Professional negligence and malpractice
As an injured person, you are most likely dealing with medical bills, lost wages and other losses. My firm can ensure you receive compensation for these financial losses and for any future medical treatment you will require because of your injuries.
Have You Lost A Loved One In A Fatal Accident?
If you have lost a close family member in a fatal accident, I extend my condolences. You may not be immediately concerned with your legal options. However, you may be entitled to compensation that can help your family adjust to new circumstances. I encourage you to call my office to learn your rights.
Proving A Personal Injury Claim
There are many different types of personal injury claims. For example, you may be claiming damages stemming from a car accident, medical malpractice, slip and fall, or manufacturing defect. In most personal injury claims, you have the burden of proving the following elements:
- Duty of Care. You may need to establish that the defendant owes you a duty of care. This means that the defendant had an obligation to act reasonably or perhaps even take proactive steps to keep you out of harm’s way.
- Breach of Duty. Next, you will have to show that the defendant violated this duty of care by acting unreasonably, negligently, recklessly, or maliciously.
- Causation. A Kansas City & Lenexa personal injury attorney can tell you that even if the defendant acted negligently, you will still have to show that the negligent act directly caused your injuries. If this causation is lacking, you may be unable to collect.
- Damages. The negligent act must lead to some damage or injury.
If you have been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, contact The Law Office of Michael J. Joshi.
You Do Not Have To Face Insurance Companies Alone
I spent the early years of my legal career as an insurance defense lawyer. I understand how insurance companies respond to cases. I use this knowledge to effectively negotiate with insurance companies on behalf of my injured clients.
Have you been injured in a car accident or other type of accident? Call 913-428-0199 or send me an e-mail to initiate your free initial consultation.